Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Very Merry Gift Wrap

Once a planner, always a planner.....and that doesn`t exclude the Holidays.  Not only do I have all my shopping done, but it is wrapped.  I Used a beautiful blue and white polka dot wrapping paper (from Superstore), and I always wrap presents in boxes.  It always makes it look cleaner (stay tuned for a blog on wrapping the perfect gift).  I love to use satin ribbons, but I have a preference for a wired ribbon.  It helps the ribbon have volume when you place it in a bow.  I also included small silver Christmas ornaments in silver & glitter. I found a cute small package again at Superstore... yeah  { SUPERSTORE }




Add a vintage christmas tag to top off your modern chic gift wrapping, and voila...it's time for giving.
                         
                         Thats a << wrap >> for me. Enjoy!


Love & Style,

Tosha
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment