Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

365 Days of Breakfast

The other day, a friend of mine said he was saving an expensive bottle of wine he won for a special occasion.  When I asked him what that special occasion was, he didn't know.  That happened to my dad once... he saved this fancy liquor for a special occasion, and he waited so long that when he finally opened it, it went bad.  This is why I told my friend that everyday is a special occasion....don't wait.

I have been thinking about this the past few days now, and when I came across this blog, it completely fit all my thoughts. (http://365daysofbreakfast.blogspot.com/)  The 365 days of Breakfast blog shows the bloggers breakfast everyday, and each day it is something new, amazingly scrumptious, and very pretty.  I am one of "those" people who scramble out of bed every morning, and always in a rush, and I never quite enjoy my morning breakfast (if I get to eat it).  So I am changing my ways....

Trevor Rowe, a fantastic chef with 5 Senses Gourmet, told me that he gets up every morning and cooks breakfast with his child.  At first I thought it was a little bit crazy, but now that I think about it.... it is something admiringly beautiful.

Moral of today's blog.... eat a scrumptious and pretty breakfast (on your best china and napkins)... and everyday is a special occasion.

Enjoy!

xox
- T

No comments:

Post a Comment